Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sagittarians and our big mouths...

We either don't care, aren't paying attention or cant help ourselves... The fact remains that we will always have something to say on any subject - and our words are always strongly opinionated & so straightforward we make people cry. When a Sagattirian is quiet, doesn't have anything to say or doesn't care - something is dangerously wrong. Run, run like hell away from them!

I have always tried to be in control of my mouth and my anger. I try not to "over step" the line and push my ideals or opinions on other people. I am basically a very calm Sag.... My friends put it this way "You are like the calm before the storm" or "The smoldering fire that burns beneath the ground and then erupts and engulfs the forest without warning" I have some poetic friends that know me very well...

Even if we try not to give too much of ourselves away - sooner or later, revealing secrets about our shining personalities come out in bright prisms of rainbow lights.

Our open mind and free spirit allows little shame in saying or doing basically... Anything. Things that would make people blush or run & hide - are perfectly easy and natural for us to just blurt at any time out in front of anyone.

Sometimes I am proud of my big mouthed brethren... Sometimes I just want to hide them under the rug. Either way, we are definitely not boring.

Sarah Silverman: "So proud of my amazing sister and niece for their ballsout civil disobedience. Ur the tits #womenofthewall," News story here

Winston Churchill: "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

John Galliano (Which I will NOT be quoting) Click here if you've been living under a rock

Follow Skevi on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment