Monday, February 18, 2013

My Sag arts of the past

Mid summer 2012 I happened to find my old art collection. In my teens and early twenties I really enjoyed painting, doodling and dreaming of new artworks. I became snap happy and took dozens of photos of my "works" and uploaded them to my PC - where I forgot about them all over again... Until today. 
Disclaimer: Don't expect anything fancy, skillful or extraordinary!!!!

I'm sort of proud of this one - Lone tree in lava world  (Yes I'm standing in the messy part of the garage) 

I call this one "Wonky perspective trees"

I had a few Native American friends back when I was a "youngin" I love the background in this

I do love trees 

Angel on a horse

Sunset 

This was done on wood (I know it sucks) 

This was done many years before Twilight (In the event that someone makes a strange connection between red branches and sparkly Vamps)

Dominus 

Angels painted on wood

Rainbow Phoenix 

Green horse... Sounds like a beer brand doesn't it?

This was really fun to make! 

Tree - Dark street

Unfinished pretty scene 

This one is actually quite scary up close. Huge canvas - love the colors I used.

This hangs in my living room. I've been offered cold hard cash for it, but no amount could make me part with it. 

This huge canvas makes me sea sick - but I still love it! 



Fascinating isn't it?




Cottage of watercolor 


And I leave you with a little cute crab 



Follow Skevi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkeviSuperSkevi 








No comments:

Post a Comment